webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
Im still waiting for my bday pics ): seems like fo...
Got back geog paper back today!16/25!!! WOOOOOT!!!...
Bday was fun!!Will update pics soon, they're with ...
Bday was fun!!Will update pics soon, they're with ...
I CANT believe that I'm so freaking bored, & Im ac...
BIRTHDAY LIST:MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY:P NO SOFT ...
I believed what you said,But love doesn't have a m...
Ytd night went out with Jonathan and his frn.Watch...
Sorry! I know this post is supper messy and pics a...
I dont know whats your effing problem.School was g...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, May 19, 2008
@ 2:41 PM

Argh Im feeling so so pissed/angry/sad/mad/whatever thats why I'm blogging now ): Just finished my chinese tuition, gf told me that capt ball practice cancelled, made me walk (for no reason somemore!) arnd in a stupid yellow shirt with 135872305873025 people staring at this stupid bright yellow banana.

So-freaking-mad. Not only but that but other stuffs too. SSQ said he couldnt pei me have lunch. Was about to walk back to mrt den saw Ah Teck. Asked me if I wanna go bugis with them. Had lunch with Chin ee, Kris and Kwen Boon @ ljs.

Went to lib aft that with Chen Chen, it was closed and I couldnt borrow the book that I was reading for the past few days. ZZZZzzzZzzZzZZzzZZzzZZ.

Didnt go to bugis with them in the end, felt really bad, cos Ah Teck treated me a sweet which i found it disgusting and horribly difficult to eat (you know the sticky thingy on 2 chopsticks) and I threw it away in the end cos I had to start on my ljs meal ): He said I'm gonna die in sch tmr cos i ps-ed him :X

There's another matter that makes me feel pissed/angry/sad/mad/whatever but I dont wish to type it out cos it only makes my blood boil. The person will know who he/she is luh.

Feelin uber sian. now's 2.50pm.


With much hate (plus a splitting headache),
xoxo.



DEREK KIM(: