webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
Feels damn f-ed.Chinese - Screwed.Tuition - Screwe...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Im laughing my ass off at you.Why ...
MAN U WINS!!!!! take that samuel ang :p
Argh Im feeling so so pissed/angry/sad/mad/whateve...
Im still waiting for my bday pics ): seems like fo...
Got back geog paper back today!16/25!!! WOOOOOT!!!...
Bday was fun!!Will update pics soon, they're with ...
Bday was fun!!Will update pics soon, they're with ...
I CANT believe that I'm so freaking bored, & Im ac...
BIRTHDAY LIST:MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY:P NO SOFT ...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, May 29, 2008
@ 5:17 PM

Had A maths pp2 today :x Think I'm gonna die for it la, dunno how to do most of the questions ><>mends. =.= ?!?!?!?! Did I? lol.


Woot!! No more school after this! But I can't believe I still have to go for hard-core chinese tuition): Rahhhh. I wanna watch a movie!


Because days come and go.



DEREK KIM(: