webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Im laughing my ass off at you.Why ...
MAN U WINS!!!!! take that samuel ang :p
Argh Im feeling so so pissed/angry/sad/mad/whateve...
Im still waiting for my bday pics ): seems like fo...
Got back geog paper back today!16/25!!! WOOOOOT!!!...
Bday was fun!!Will update pics soon, they're with ...
Bday was fun!!Will update pics soon, they're with ...
I CANT believe that I'm so freaking bored, & Im ac...
BIRTHDAY LIST:MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY:P NO SOFT ...
I believed what you said,But love doesn't have a m...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, May 26, 2008
@ 4:17 PM

Feels damn f-ed.

Chinese - Screwed.
Tuition - Screwed.


And I don't know whats he doing.


All I know is that its driving me nuts.

Byebye.



DEREK KIM(: