webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
MAN U WINS!!!!! take that samuel ang :p
Argh Im feeling so so pissed/angry/sad/mad/whateve...
Im still waiting for my bday pics ): seems like fo...
Got back geog paper back today!16/25!!! WOOOOOT!!!...
Bday was fun!!Will update pics soon, they're with ...
Bday was fun!!Will update pics soon, they're with ...
I CANT believe that I'm so freaking bored, & Im ac...
BIRTHDAY LIST:MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY:P NO SOFT ...
I believed what you said,But love doesn't have a m...
Ytd night went out with Jonathan and his frn.Watch...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, May 22, 2008
@ 8:09 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Im laughing my ass off at you.

Why has no one ever told me that retribution feels so great?
I feel so great till I feel like jumping off from my flat :)

Take that suckerzxzzx.
You deserve it, even if its you who initiated the breakup. (or not, no idea)

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

SUCK BALLZXZXZ!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

this feels god damn good!!!! :DDDDDDDDD

*jumps off from flat*



DEREK KIM(: