webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
Had A maths pp2 today :x Think I'm gonna die for i...
Feels damn f-ed.Chinese - Screwed.Tuition - Screwe...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Im laughing my ass off at you.Why ...
MAN U WINS!!!!! take that samuel ang :p
Argh Im feeling so so pissed/angry/sad/mad/whateve...
Im still waiting for my bday pics ): seems like fo...
Got back geog paper back today!16/25!!! WOOOOOT!!!...
Bday was fun!!Will update pics soon, they're with ...
Bday was fun!!Will update pics soon, they're with ...
I CANT believe that I'm so freaking bored, & Im ac...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Thursday, May 29, 2008
@ 9:51 PM

Everywhere I go in rakion now, there's always someone who says, ' Hi mac! '
=.=

This means that I'm gaming too much!!! Wtfzxz.

Anw, Wynne thought me how to be happy in a rls:
1. Just pretend.
2. Trust everything he/she says just to make yourself happy.
3. Keep all your questions/doubts to yourself - Voicing them out make cause a quarrel.



Byebye. :DD



DEREK KIM(: