webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
*EDITEDWill update soon, I promise. I just need ti...
Wierd encounters:(In Rak)SolitaryWar: Hey mac wann...
Whn I was on my way to school on Mon, I saw 2 cats...
GUESS WHAT!!!!I managed to join Blizz without tria...
I do cherish youFor the rest of my lifeYou don't h...
I'm bleeding so much right now I just feel like dy...
Guess what happened today!!!!While I was waiting f...
I expected the expected.What more can I say?I alrd...
IM SUPER HAPPY TODAY. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.Supposed to m...
SundayWent for lesson? Actually wanted to go to co...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, June 23, 2008
@ 4:31 PM




I never thought that after advising someone on a breakup, it would happen to me.

My previous plan:
To pick out all the song lyrics and post it here. But I decided not to. Cos there's no point for me to type everything out here now.

Please look through every song, and have the time to search the lyrics.
________________________________________________

A teardrop fell upon the rose
That she held close to herself.
In sympathy, the petals closed,
As she saw her love at rest.
The rose it seemed to feel her pain
As one by one her petals fell
And upon the stem of thorns,
Now fell the pouring rain.
Bending down, she picked the petals
And to herself, she drew them near;
She saw, in the rose, her broken heart
And on the petal, her fallen tear.

_______________________________________________

This post will be the last for this blog, and I'm leaving you one last song...



只剩下鋼琴陪我談了一天
睡著的大提琴
安靜的舊舊的
我想你已表現的非常明白
我懂我也知道
你沒有捨不得
你說你也會難過我不相信
牽著你陪著 我也只是曾經
希望他是真的比我還要愛你
我才會逼自己離開

你要我說多難堪
我根本不想分開
為什麼還要我用微笑來帶過
我沒有這種天份
包容你也接受他
不用擔心的太多
我會一直好好過
你已經遠遠離開
我也會慢慢走開
為什麼我連分開都遷就著你
我真的沒有天份
安靜的沒這麼快
我會學著放棄你
是因為我太愛你


For chinese idiots:

Only the piano accompanies me throughout the day
The sleeping cello
Quiet and so old

I think you've made yourself clear
I know and I'm sure
You don't regret

You say you're upset too, that I don't believe
You being with me was in the past
I hope she loves you more than I do
Only then will I bring myself to leave


You want me to say it, but it is awkward
I don't even want to break up

Why must I depend on a smile to tide me through?
I don't have the ability
To accept both you and him

Don't worry too much
I'll still be fine

You've already gone far away
And I will slowly walk away

Why is it that I have to accommodate you even when we break up?


I really don't have the ability
Staying silent doesn't come so fast


I will learn to give you up
Because I love you so much..

________________________________

I love you.

_______________________________

Everything I mentioned above was what I wanted to tell you before I knew everything. I don't think my decision has changed at all.

But now, I know that I can trust my intuition for sure.

Bird of the same kind flock together.



Anw, I left Blizz. I wna end my gaming life.


Bye peeps.



DEREK KIM(: