webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
I believed what you said,But love doesn't have a m...
Ytd night went out with Jonathan and his frn.Watch...
Sorry! I know this post is supper messy and pics a...
I dont know whats your effing problem.School was g...
Too lazy to blog.Today was fun.Yesterday was fun.T...
AM was super stupid for the first lesson. boring a...
yesterday was super duuuuuper fun esp during engli...
Hello :D So long since I bloody last blogged. Sec ...
The march holidays have been great, my best holida...
I cried like mad yesterday while on the way to sch...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Friday, May 02, 2008
@ 9:34 PM

BIRTHDAY LIST:
MONEY
MONEY
MONEY
MONEY
MONEY
:P
NO SOFT TOYS PLS :D




DEREK KIM(: