webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
Ytd night went out with Jonathan and his frn.Watch...
Sorry! I know this post is supper messy and pics a...
I dont know whats your effing problem.School was g...
Too lazy to blog.Today was fun.Yesterday was fun.T...
AM was super stupid for the first lesson. boring a...
yesterday was super duuuuuper fun esp during engli...
Hello :D So long since I bloody last blogged. Sec ...
The march holidays have been great, my best holida...
I cried like mad yesterday while on the way to sch...
Wnt to watch L change th world on fri withJulian, ...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, April 28, 2008
@ 12:38 PM

I believed what you said,
But love doesn't have a meaning
When you hurt me so bad
Just threw it all away
You knew I was scared
To once more that you give that close to me
Despite what you did
I believed

You said it was gonna be for real this time
You said you were gonna make it up to me
And everything will be fine
Never thought that I would have to let you go this way
Shouldh've followed my heart
But I fell for the game

Now what do I say
It was you
You that made the choice to walk away
But now
Love will come my way
Again
I don't wanna here your sorry
Cause you know we've reached the end.



DEREK KIM(: