webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
went ljs with wyn darlink, yihan, marie, jmn, tj, ...
youtwnt to delifrance with wynne, meryl and tj. as...
i went to wynne's house after school!TO TAKE A PIC...
A teardrop fell upon the roseThat she held close t...
mschew didnt come today :DDBUT THE RELIEF TEACHER ...
i feel so good, i saved elisa's relationship. :DDD...
before i kick off today's post.......................
i must admit, i've been disturbing TONS of people ...
do you see the rejected? :OOOOOOOO awww. thanks a...
wnt to jemaine's hse to do my croissant today. :D ...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Sunday, October 01, 2006
@ 9:42 PM

i was supposed to study with johnathan after my music class, but his lappy was down -.- so i went to study with wynne and haoyee instead. i rchd there first, then wynne came. i wnt to the toilet and to my horror, there was this little girl in the toilet, she didnt close the door! ahhh! and she was tugging at the toilet roll. ._."

then hy kept saying his name, SO irritating can!! argh. then they 2 keep asking me what happened cause they actually wanted him to come. PHEW. im not stupid lar, of course i didnt tell.

studying geog now. I HATE GEOG! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. hopefully i'll do good for my english though. :DDDDD




i read frm somewhr that if a guy isnt touchd by what a girl does,
thrs no use trying even if a million times.
i had my go, and i s'pose its the end.

not for me, though.



DEREK KIM(: