webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
i went to wynne's house after school!TO TAKE A PIC...
A teardrop fell upon the roseThat she held close t...
mschew didnt come today :DDBUT THE RELIEF TEACHER ...
i feel so good, i saved elisa's relationship. :DDD...
before i kick off today's post.......................
i must admit, i've been disturbing TONS of people ...
do you see the rejected? :OOOOOOOO awww. thanks a...
wnt to jemaine's hse to do my croissant today. :D ...
school was craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap today. why? i dont k...
my bloody sore throat is killing me. oh btw ppl, p...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Wednesday, September 27, 2006
@ 9:42 PM

youtwnt to delifrance with wynne, meryl and tj. as you know, me and wynne are extremly poor (JOKE! NOT THAT POOR!) so we went to food court to eat, and we left meryl and tj together. xD then eugene came later! i didnt know why but i was so excited to see him. maybe we havent been on talking terms for the past 7 yrs.

then i told wynne about how i felt being left out by abc, and i knew they didnt like me (i dont know why, they just seem oblivious even whn im missing) its kinda sad to find out yr frns are doing smth behind yr back without asking you along (not that i mind, but imagine you were me, how wld you have felt?) and wynne told me that obviously they hates me. sigh. how depressing. )): im not trying to be sarcastic though.



DEREK KIM(: