webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
screw the oral. i blasted my one and only chance. ...
wnt to bible class today. was feeling extremly tir...
dad and mum wnt malaysia. : DDfriday.//deliberatel...
oh yeah, thn she'll go, look at her blog, see! peo...
this blog is restricted - only for ppl whom i've c...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Wednesday, August 30, 2006
@ 10:43 PM

HAH. now there's some sucking up in the class. ****** (i think she knows my blog. those who wants to noe feel free to ask me) is obviously sucking up a a tcr (ask me too!) anyway, this is CRAP. back to my post. bowling today. was practically moodless for the entire thingy. until the last 10 mins. we all went mad (me, yuhan, stephen and julian) by anyhow throwing the balls. haha. damn funny can. anywy aft sch, i asked mr RONALD wong how he knew hy.. it was thru scouts and blahblah.. and thn he mentioned his name. stunned, i just looked away. den he said he lieks to play with his pri3 sister.

reminiscing.

the memory haunts me so badly everyday, i dont know what to do.



DEREK KIM(: