webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
TCR'S day! i swear, it was KICKASS.arrived at sch ...
HAH. now there's some sucking up in the class. ***...
screw the oral. i blasted my one and only chance. ...
wnt to bible class today. was feeling extremly tir...
dad and mum wnt malaysia. : DDfriday.//deliberatel...
oh yeah, thn she'll go, look at her blog, see! peo...
this blog is restricted - only for ppl whom i've c...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Friday, September 01, 2006
@ 5:42 PM

pls read the post below first. ty.


LOL
a long, loooong time ago.


looong time ago
zoe tay's filiming @hg mall


you cant see her!


rock n tj
tj: LOOK IM SO MACHO!
rock: -___-


flyerday!
i had competition for my block.. damn i wished i shld hv thrown away those flyers.


OMG
shhh.


stanley
his painting! wynne asked me to take this.


keane's table
keane's latest creation.

TCRS DAY IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER.

star
the star we made, alvin's good idea!


ms chew and ms tan


ms chew and ms tan


CAKEEEEEEEEE
OMFG I LOVE THIS I TELL YOU I ATE HIS EYES!


prisch.
sorry, i know its not clear.

me and rock


LOL
i know this is bloody retarded!


:D
i look weird, somehow.


GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh
DAMN CUTE!


O.O




DEREK KIM(: