webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
ytd's maths2 was KILLER. i still thought it was go...
YES, FOUR EXAMS, BYEBYE!finally! -.-but lit and en...
i was supposed to study with johnathan after my mu...
went ljs with wyn darlink, yihan, marie, jmn, tj, ...
youtwnt to delifrance with wynne, meryl and tj. as...
i went to wynne's house after school!TO TAKE A PIC...
A teardrop fell upon the roseThat she held close t...
mschew didnt come today :DDBUT THE RELIEF TEACHER ...
i feel so good, i saved elisa's relationship. :DDD...
before i kick off today's post.......................


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Monday, October 09, 2006
@ 3:44 PM

so, demanding eh?
well, then i think i'll just shut up bloody mouth up 'cause i dont wish ppl to hate me.
you satisfied now?

i hide my fears inside,
i keep my tears hidden.
but how many of you wld bother to notice how much pain im in?

i do love all my friends,
i appreciate things that they do for me,
lending a helping hand,
a listening ear,
but at the moment i just wanna be by myself,
i dont want the people arnd me to hate me,
im not exactly going through the best time of my life.

i've lost something months ago,
although i know i will nv get it back,
i'm still living in those memories i cant forget,
no matter how much you ppl console me,
i just cant let go.

thankyou,
thank you to all my friends who's been there all the time.
i know i've been wrong, i need some time.
i need time to let go of those memories,
i want to stop myself from crying every night,
i want to stop myself from thinking about the past
but somehow time isnt willing to help me let go.

its alrdy been 4 1/2 months ago,
thrs just too much time cannot erase.
i prayed to god,
ask him to help me let go of those memories,
but it doesnt seem to be working.

i like to hear people out,
i like to give them advice,
but sometimes i just have no advices to give them.
thats when i feel that im worthless, i cant even help my friend.

the advices i give to my friends somehow dont work on me,
and i've heard somewhere before that i needed to get someone else's advices,
or rather, a different point of view.

i've alrdy tried that,
i've alrdy talked to eleanor,
but it didnt help much.




its just too painful,
sorry wynne for making you feel hurt.



DEREK KIM(: