webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
i felt as if i was abt to die yesterday! i was ter...
i liked the oliver twist by drama club! its so fun...
water fight! trustme, they got VERY wet!fours a cr...
VIVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!YESYESYES, i wnt the...
i sat, stunned, and looked at the message from joh...
THURSDAY.we got back hm ec first, and i was bloody...
DAMNIT! seems like everyone wnt to vivo city. :/ i...
CHI LISTENING WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EASY BUT I F...
so, demanding eh?well, then i think i'll just shut...
ytd's maths2 was KILLER. i still thought it was go...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Saturday, October 21, 2006
@ 10:22 PM

oh my, i loooooooooooooooooooove my class so much!

whn i asked abc whether there was gonna be a gathering at kenny's house on fri, she made eye contacts with cba and then said, im not so sure! den she walked away like....

obviously, i knew something was wrong and she didnt want me to go. i cant get it. hey ppl sometimes if you cant stand me just tell me STRAIGHT in the face. even my mistakes! changes in me or whatever. i hate you ppl when you lie to me.

sick.

and this is why i looooooooooooooooooooooove my class.



DEREK KIM(: