webmistress journal affiliates pictures credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

upyrass@blgspt


disclaimer
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer.
Encoding; Unicode (UTF-8) Nav; top.

recent entries
i was obviously in a bad mood today but apparently...
oh my, i loooooooooooooooooooove my class so much!...
i felt as if i was abt to die yesterday! i was ter...
i liked the oliver twist by drama club! its so fun...
water fight! trustme, they got VERY wet!fours a cr...
VIVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!YESYESYES, i wnt the...
i sat, stunned, and looked at the message from joh...
THURSDAY.we got back hm ec first, and i was bloody...
DAMNIT! seems like everyone wnt to vivo city. :/ i...
CHI LISTENING WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EASY BUT I F...


wishlist
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Rape Derek♥♥
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE
COOKIE


plugboard



jukebox


rewind


Tuesday, October 24, 2006
@ 10:25 PM

HEEELLOOO?! like wtf? did i say it was YOUR fault wj? EVEN IF it is, so how do you explain the other activities? the cycling and movie watching and whatsoever.


IMAGINE YOU ARE ME! HOW WLD YOU FEEL? HOW WLD YOU FEEL IF YOUR GOOD FRIENDS ARE GOING OUT BEHIND YOUR BACK?! YOU WLD OBVIOUSLY FEEL THAT YOUR 'GOOD FRIENDS' ARE JUST USING FOR WHO YOU ARE. I'D LOVE TO SEE YOUR FRIENDS DO THIS TO YOU ONE DAY, THEN YOU'LL KNOW HOW HURTING IT CAN BE!

I AM OBVIOUSLY DISAPPOINTED IN ALL YOUR BEHAVIOUR. THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FREN? I THOUGHT I WAS YR GOOD FREN UNTIL NOW!



DEREK KIM(: